About Kenya Publishers Association
Kenya Publishers' Association is the umbrella body for book publishers in Kenya. This Association encourages the widest possible spread of printed and digital books throughout Kenya and beyond. Apart from promoting and protecting by all lawful means the interests of the publishing industry in Kenya, the Association also seeks to protect its members by dealing collectively with problems which can best be so dealt with. Read more
TEXT BOOK CENTRE JOMO KENYATTA PRIZE FOR LITERATURE 2015 WINNERS
The winners of the Text Book Centre Jomo Kenyatta Prize for literature were announced on 26th September, 2016 evening at dinner gala presided over by Prof Anyang' Nyongo'. The winners were:
1) Adult English Category: Dust by Yvonne Adhiambo Owuor published Kwani Trust.
2) Adult Kiswahili Category: Pendo la karaha by John Habwe published by Moran Publishers (EA) Ltd.
3) Youth English Category: The tissue boy by Edward Mwangi published by Moran Publishers (EA) Ltd.
4) Youth Kiswahili Category: Nasikia sauti ya mama by Ken Walibora published by Longhorn Publishers.
5) English Children Category: A scare in the Village by Stanley Gazemba published by Oxford University Press.
6) Kiswahili Children Category: Ushindi wa nakate by Clara Momanyi published by Longhorn Publishers.